Senior IT Manager
Location: Remote in Atlantic Canada
ProcedureFlow allows you to turn your company's procedures and expert information into small, hyperlinked flowcharts that are easy to follow and maintain. We're like GitHub but for visual procedures.
ProcedureFlow has a lot of great customers that consider us vital to their business. We're growing our engineering team as we start to scale. We've more than doubled our revenue and staff in the last year and we recently raised $2.9 million in Series A funding.
Corporate Technology (also known as IT) is a team within the Engineering department. IT is focused on increasing overall business velocity through tools, services, and technology that enables ProcedureFlow and its employees to scale.
This role is focused on providing a focal point for all of the IT services for ProcedureFlow employees. These services include (but are not limited to):
- IT service desk (incident, request management, remote support)
- SOC 2 compliance program
- Onboarding/offboarding employees
- Vendor assessments
- Identity and access management to our corporate tools and services.
- Hardware support (Windows and Mac workstations)
- Change management
Our corporate technology stack includes: Office 365, Windows and Mac workstations, Slack, Dropbox, Trello, and BambooHR.
- Join another IT individual contributor but also help lead. There's lots of growth opportunity as the team is very small but our company is growing.
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes, and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization such as HR, Engineering, Sales, Customer for Life, Marketing, Finance, etc.
- Uphold our high engineering standards (like security and compliance) to bring consistency to our employees and processes.
- Monitor systems and processes for functionality, efficiency, security, and overall operation.
- Hold the line of our SOC 2 compliance by becoming an integral part of our compliance program.
We're looking for someone who has:
- Empathy to craft and deliver world class customer service and technical support for remote employees.
- A history of thriving and building trust in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Pride in working on and successfully completing multiple concurrent priorities involving a wide variety of technologies, systems, and people.
- The ability to work in high-pressure situations and maintain a high level of discipline while remaining flexible.
- Demonstrated experience in leading or playing key roles in large cross-functional corporate technology projects and delivering those projects on time and within guidelines.
- A superior technical aptitude - you must have an excellent understanding of computers (both hardware and software).
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated problem-solving ability.
- A willingness to learn and apply new technology.