Senior Financial Accountant
We are growing fast at ProcedureFlow. We are looking for highly skilled, motivated, hardworking and fun team members to join the ProcedureFlow team. This position would be ideal for you if you are looking to be part of a fast-growing SaaS business. We are looking for accounting specialist to help us set up and expand the finance part of our business. You are knowledgeable, accountable, with extreme attention to details and always eager to learn and contribute. You will bring the energy and drive to maintain good processes and contribute to optimizing areas in need of improvement. As a valued contributor you take the initiative in maintaining, identifying, and implementing Financial & Accounting procedures to achieve data reliability and compliance.
This is an opportunity to use and expand your full-cycle accounting skills, assisting with billing, payables, month-end, budgeting, and reporting, and work alongside management to support initiatives and requests.
Are you a lifelong learner, continuously seeking knowledge, hands-on experience, and measurable results? Are you always looking for opportunities to create and fine-tune repeatable processes and procedures? Do you seek out areas to minimize human error through automation? Then we want to hear from you.
You will be:
- Responsible for the End-to-End Accounting
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Revenue / Expense accruals and analysis
- Account reconciliations
- Financial Statement preparation
- Working closely with the business to support their financial analysis needs
- Assist with the cut over of a new system, build and implement new processes
- Financial Analysis
- Assist with audits
- Other Ad hoc queries
We’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related discipline
- Preference will be given to candidates who have obtained a CPA designation
- Advanced Excel skills and proficiency with ERP systems. Even though we are moving towards automated processes, must understand that Excel is a valuable resource to present and control financial data.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with a team
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Inquisitive in nature and have a holistic vision of Finance and Accounting functions. Thrives in an ever-changing, scaling environment.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and can work across teams and build relationships with clients, vendors, management.
- In-depth knowledge of end-to-end accounting
- 3+ years with full accounting cycle. AR, AP, Billings, Bank Recs, Journal Entries, GL reconciliation and support to month-end processes.