Product Marketing Manager
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will lead the product positioning, differentiated messaging, and awareness initiatives for ProcedureFlow. Partnering with sales, product, engineering, and digital marketing, you'll set product positioning, develop the go-to-market strategy, lead voice of customer and competitive research, and own the execution of key initiatives that push our brand forward. In addition, you'll help drive the strategy, execution, and development of sales enablement tools and collateral to ensure our product is easily understood and fully adopted.
Our mission is to make employees experts faster. We are passionate about making information not only easy to create and share, but also quick and simple to find, follow, and maintain. Even the most complicated processes are no match for our software that makes information simple for anyone to navigate and understand.
In the last 4 years, ProcedureFlow has grown its users by 600% worldwide. We are proud of what our team has accomplished, and we are looking for new team members to help us accelerate this incredible growth.
At ProcedureFlow we are customer obsessed! We pride ourselves on delivering optimal customer experiences and we welcome people who share our passion to join our team. You will have the opportunity to make an impact while working alongside some of the brightest and most passionate people in the industry.
In this role, you will:
- Lead product marketing efforts for the company pushing brand awareness and loyalty
- Plan and execute go-to-market strategy by forming the positioning, messaging, and value proposition
- Learn what customers need before they need it through direct interaction, surveys, and market sizing
- Make data-driven decisions when framing hypotheses, determining product-market fit, evaluating campaign performance, and setting goals
- Collaborate with digital marketing on structuring and optimizing A/B and multivariate testing
- Take a diplomatic leadership approach to involve stakeholders early and get cross-functional work done; be a proactive leader and decision-maker
- Create and share intel on competing products and marketing; summarize what is working well and what is not and how we will differentiate ourselves
- You have 4+ years of previous experience in product marketing, lifecycle, or channel marketing
- You are a concise speaker, storyteller, and writer: you can slice, dice, and distill a narrative from a complex data set into an executive summary
- Previous experience bringing products to market in Knowledge Management or a B2B startup environment, or SaaS
- Strong team-oriented mindset: you clearly communicate and involve stakeholders early and often and work to secure buy-in, address concerns, and incorporate feedback
What we offer:
- Opportunity to build your career and have continuous support with yearly learning fund available.
- Health benefits from day one (1) for you and your family.
- Work from home options.
- Positive team culture. We work hard but also know that we can support each other when needed.
- We are a profitable company and stock options are available to employees.