ProcedureFlow is looking for an experienced, energetic, and highly motivated Product Marketer to join our Marketing team. As a Product Marketer at ProcedureFlow, your mission is to create demand for ProcedureFlow products through effective messaging and marketing programs
This position would be ideal for you if you thrive on creativity, are motivated by market growth and customer success, energized by technology innovation, and love fast growth and think-big strategies.
You will be:
- Performing market research to segment the market and establish buyer insight, identifying what opportunities, challenges and dynamics exist for our products.
- Developing go-to-market strategies to bring products to market through effective launches to capitalize on those opportunities.
- Planning and managing product launches and releasing communications in concert with other functions, including product management and engineering.
- Guiding, creating and delivering messaging and content to communicate value to the market.
- Persuading and engaging with various market and influencer audience including becoming an “evangelist” and spokesperson for the company.
- Collaborating with the demand generation team to create and execute high-response campaigns. Helping field and vertical teams penetrate their industry and market segments. Enabling direct and indirect (partner) sales teams. Leading or supporting account-based marketing (ABM) initiatives.
- Applying technology and data to increase marketing reach, grow demand, streamline processes and make more informed decisions.
- Defining the solution alternatives that exist for buyers — both direct competitors and those in adjacent spaces, the relative strengths and weaknesses of each, and points of differentiation.
- Collaborate with marketing team, executives, product management and engineering.
- Outlining strengths and weaknesses of the current offer. Defining the messaging, content, tools and programs that will be required to bring a product to market or increase traction for existing offers.
- Developing operational executional plan, including key deliverables, timeline, and contributors and supporting players/functions to ensure launch success. Defining success metrics and business impact.
- Developing clear and crisp positioning that will guide messaging and other go-to-market strategies, including well-articulated differentiation that ties back to business value. Exploring and defining the core questions buyers need to have addressed throughout their buying and owning life cycles.
- Crafting storylines to communicate value, and that can be applied and contextualized for different buying scenarios. Helping to create and execute a content strategy that supports all stages of the buying journey through the channels and formats most wanted by buyers. Articulating individual product stories within the context of the larger brand storyline. Inspiring and contributing to thought leadership development and delivery.
- Collaborating with the demand generation team to create and deliver compelling campaigns. Leading and supporting ABM initiatives. Enabling sales, customer success and partners by developing training, content and tools to help market-facing personnel better understand and address buyer wants and need. Helping to incorporate, apply or contextualize messaging and content to fit the needs of vertical solutions or field marketing.
- Identifying, developing and promoting upsell and cross-sell offers to customers. Fostering customer communities, loyalty and advocacy programs.
- Applying Technology and Analytics to Drive Results: Rely on data and technology to streamline processes and improve results. Influence and, in some cases, own technology solutions including:Sales (CRM, SFA) technologies that provide visibility into deal flow and disposition. Digital marketing technologies to include, but not limited to content marketing, personalization engines, email marketing and social marketing tools. ABM and marketing automation platforms and tools to improve demand generation and conversion rates. Customer community and advocacy platforms.
- Establishing and tracking KPIs for individual initiatives and programs, and for team performance against business goals.
We're looking for:
- This is a very hands-on role.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Product Marketing Manager for a SaaS B2B product.
- Must have an understanding and demonstrated capability in product marketing methodologies and principles.
- Strong understanding of products costs profiles, profit margins, pricing strategies, competitive positioning, enhancements, terminations, product extensions, technological advancements, product roadmap, channels to market, stage in product life cycle, etc.
- Technical background with experience in software or information development a strong asset.
- Knowledge of our industry an asset.
- Proven business strategy and analysis skills.
- High energy, enthusiastic and self-starting personality.
- Analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.