Junior Digital Designer
We’re growing our design team here at ProcedureFlow, and are looking for a versatile Junior Digital Designer.
To be successful in this role you should have a great understanding of animation principles and video production, a broad range of graphic design styles and techniques, and a creative approach to problem-solving. You may be a good fit if you are an animator first, designer second or vice versa!
You will have the opportunity to work across a variety of projects, from building marketing campaign assets, shooting and editing video, creating basic animations, designing visuals for social media, and working on keeping all our documents up to date on brand guidelines. With ProcedureFlow you will be able to focus and expand on what you do best and sharpen the skills you're looking to develop further.
Saint John, NB
- Create and produce multimedia from video to motion and graphic design for various digital applications such as social media, newsletters, website content, and more
- Assist with on-site production for video and photo-shoots
- Help with producing effective designs to support the Marketing team’s execution of campaigns and projects (print, digital, social, etc.)
- Help bring new ideas for content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design
- Be open to feedback to continually improve design skills
- Maintain consistency of brand guidelines and tone in all designs
- Maintain and update asset library
- Collaborate across teams
- Gather content for videos/animation; including written content, illustrations and designs
We're looking for someone who has:
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (After Effect, Premiere, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Experience using Microsoft Office (PowerPoint & Microsoft Word)
- Animation and video editing skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is an asset
- Experience with web and digital design
- Post-secondary education in graphic design or related field
- Responsibility for creating print-ready files as well as web-ready files
- Proven ability to work & collaborate with cross-functional team
- Comfortable under pressure and juggling multiple projects, and effective in managing the timely delivery of work against short deadlines
Please provide a link to your portfolio or demo reel with your resume.
ProcedureFlow is a process documentation tool. It helps you create visual processes that are easy to follow, reducing training time and increasing consistency. The ProcedureFlow team is growing fast and to that end, we are seeking energetic, hands-on people who would love to join a young, exciting startup at the ground level. We're based in Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada.