Customer Success Manager
If you have made a career out of making customers successful, then we have the perfect place for you in our family. We are looking for an individual with contact center operations experience to nurture and grow a portfolio of global contact center customers. You are deeply relationship driven, very detailed oriented, highly motivated by customers achieving their goals, energetic, a determined go-getter with a proven track record of caring for customers.
Customer Success Managers at ProcedureFlow are responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention, loyalty and growth. We care deeply about our customers across the board, feel responsible for them achieving their ROI, are proud of increasing their business results with ProcedureFlow, strive to promote their internal champions and are always excited at discovering the next great thing we can do for them with PF.
If you thrive on aggressive business targets, are motivated by customer success, energized by technology innovation, and love fast growth and think-big strategies, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Saint John, NB or Atlantic Canada
Does this describe you?
- You have experience working in or leading operations of a contact center or customer experience organization.
- You thrive on building strong and lasting relationships with customers and are comfortable with developing relationships at multiple levels
- You understand how operational processes contribute to business and customer success
- You know the contact center market and can identify opportunities within existing and potential customers operations.
- You are great at connecting innovative business solutions to customer pains
- You can build strong return on investment calculations and stories based on a customer’s operation profile and business targets.
- You have good program management skills and can build deployment plans and lead a cross functional team to execute on delivery of contracts.
- You have strong change management (people change) know-how and discipline.
- You are adept at adapting your approach, presentation and relationship style to fit different customers or industries
- You can articulate current trends/issues in the industry and leverage this information in discussions with customers
- You have great communications skills, are detail oriented and patient.You are comfortable with using software and tools for creating documents and presentation materials.
- You have solid sales skills and understands and are motivated to achieve sales & business targets
- Micro manage delivery of all aspect of a sales contract leveraging our cross functional team.
- Develop strong relationship with key stakeholders with customers from top to bottom.
- Cross functionally manage quality, timeliness and cost of contract delivery.
- Represent customer product feature requirements.
- Deliver on customer Return On Investment and business objectives.
- Help customer through Program Management, Change Management and deployment strategy.
- Grow customer ProcedureFlow footprint through sales upsell.
- Tightly manage all customer issues or escalations.
- Report customer progress to PF team
- Manage renewal process for customer to ensure contract is renewed looking for opportunities to increase current contract.
- Responsible for positive CSAT score.
- Be part of a highly passionate and engaged team, contributing ideas and collaborating to meet our targets.
- Proven customer success, customer experience or contact center operations experience.
- University degree or relevant work experience equivalence
- 5 years of related sales experience
- Knowledge and proven experience in contact center industry and general enterprise would be considered an asset
- Extensive experience with customers relationship building.
- Positive attitude with a professional approach
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and customer-facing)
- Thrive on achieving customers and business targets
ProcedureFlow is a process documentation tool. It helps you create visual processes that are easy to follow, reducing training time and increasing consistency. The ProcedureFlow team is growing fast and currently has household name customers across North America, UK and Australia. To that end, we are seeking energetic, hands-on team members who would love to join a young, exciting startup at the ground level. We're based in Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada. Our preference is that you are located in Atlantic Canada but don’t let that stop you from applying.