We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our growing team! As a startup, all team members wear multiple hats and this one is no different! This role will be responsible for helping with billing, administrative support and keeping the office running smoothly.
Please note that while our team is currently working from home due to COVID-19, the facilities responsibilities of this position will require the successful applicant to be on site at the office in Saint John when needed.
- Complete biweekly counts of customers’ active users
- Complete monthly billing for approval / submission to Finance
- Create and issuing invoices to customers
- Responding to customer billing inquiries
- Work with Sales Team to complete new customer setup and documents
- Work with Customer Success to follow up with customers re: payment(s) of invoices and renewals
- Be main point of contact between Sales Team and requests to Finance
- Processing all vendor / supplier invoices
- Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as needed
- Be main point of contact with landlord for maintenance issues / requests, etc.
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries, and manage outgoing mail
- Develop and implement office policies and procedures (as needed)
- Assist with office layout planning and office moves (as needed)
- Provide other admin support to team as needed
- Organize company and team events
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Some basic accounting experience would be considered an asset
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with team members
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity, reliability and dependability
- Ability to work independently and with minimal direction
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must be energetic and a self-starter
- Must have a positive and professional attitude
- Able to thrive in a growing, fast pasted work environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Degree or Diploma in Business or related field, or equivalent 1-3 years’ practical experience
ProcedureFlow is a process documentation tool. It helps you create visual processes that are easy to follow, reducing training time and increasing consistency. The ProcedureFlow team is growing fast and to that end, we are seeking energetic, hands-on people who would love to join a young, exciting startup at the ground level. We're based in Saint John, New Brunswick.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We thank all candidates for their interest in ProcedureFlow, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.